IBM Omni-Channel Merchandising Price Optimization ConfigurationBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
This course will teach you the configuration fundamentals for the IBM DemandTec Price Optimization solution.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Explain the difference between System Settings versus Category Manager
- Configure CPI calculations to accurately reflect your customers' competitive strategy
- Customize Scenario results calculations to reflect customer tax and discount concerns
- Use the most appropriate cost in scenarios
- Set up Competitors and competitive data
- Choose the best Rule Relaxation algorithm for scenarios
- Decide whether or not the Division functionality is appropriate
- Explain all of the Rules settings including rounding, hierarchy and mandatory rules
- Set up Size Class if needed
TopicsThe best for you
- System Settings versus Category Manager
- CPI calculation configuration
- VAT, GST and Average Discount calculation customization
- Costs used in scenarios
- Competitors and competitive data
- Rule Relaxation algorithm choices
- Using Divisions
- Rules settings including rounding, hierarchy and mandatory rules
- Size Class configuration
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
- Have some experience using web browsers, the internet and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Be able to navigate a GUI environment
- Have experience working with spreadsheets and reports.
As you work through the concepts and tasks, it is assumed that you are familiar with Microsoft Excel; although this will not be a blocking issue to learning.
AudienceWho should attend
This basic course is for Pricing Analysts, Pricing Managers, Category Managers, Pricing Executives or Sponsors, Manufacturing representatives or managers, and associated professionals.