IBM Omni-Channel Merchandising Price Optimization Update ConfigurationBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for price analytics using the IBM DemandTec Price Optimization solution.
In this hands-on course you work within a dedicated training environment to practice the skills required to implement the configuration options that support the Price Update process of the Price Optimization solution.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Demonstrate the location of the various configurations
- Send new data into Data Maintenance or New Data Approval
- Use the correct cost and price during the Price Update process
- Apply Min, Max or Mode Triggers
- Maximize margin by adjusting pass through for cost increases and decreases
- Support your Pennies or Percentage strategy
- Structure importance of new cost or competitive data
- Apply the Task Scheduler
TopicsThe best for you
- Configurations location
- New Data Approval configuration
- Cost in Price Update
- Price in Price Update
- Trigger Thresholds
- Pennies or Percentage?
- Configuration hierarchy
- Task Scheduler
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
There is no required prerequisite course work for IBM DemandTec Price Optimization Update Configuration.
In addition, it is recommended that learners:
- have some experience using web browsers, the internet and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- are able to navigate a GUI environment
- have experience working with spreadsheets and reports
AudienceWho should attend
This basic course is designed for Pricing Analysts, Pricing Managers, Category Managers, Pricing Executives or Sponsors, Manufacturing Representatives or Managers, and associated professionals.