IBM Omni-Channel Merchandising Shopper Insights BasicsBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
In this course, you will learn how to use Shopper Insights dashboards to make proactive merchandising and marketing decisions using advanced analytics.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Navigate through Shopper Insights solution to pull desired Dashboards
- Explain Shopper Insights data and the hierarchy for your solution
- Customize fields, as appropriate
- Create Product and Store Groups
- Explain Top dashboards and the use for each
TopicsThe best for you
- Navigation of the Shopper Insights solution
- Shopper Insights data, configurable hierarchy
- Customizable fields
- Product and Store Groups
- Top dashboards
- Business Use Cases
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should have the following experience:
- Have some experience using web browsers, the internet and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Be able to navigate a GUI environment
- Have experience working with spreadsheets and reports.
As you work through the concepts and tasks, it is assumed that you are familiar with Microsoft Excel; although this will not be a blocking issue to learning.
AudienceWho should attend
This basic course is for Merchandising Executives, Marketing Executives, Pricing Analysts, and associated professionals.