IBM Platform Analytics End User for LSFSoftware Administration
DescriptionWhat we offer
This course teaches IBM Platform Analytics for LSF version 9.1.2.
The course is designed for end users who want to understand the reporting capabilities of Platform Analytics. It will cover a basic introduction to Platform Analytics architecture and then go into detail concerning the standard Platform Analytics reports. The End User Custom section of the course is designed for business analysts who want to be able to build their own custom reporting capabilities with PA 9.1.2 and LSF. The course will cover the architecture of PA, how PA receives data from LSF, how to collect additional data, and then how to build custom PA workbooks to display that data.
This is a lecture only course.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Explain PA architecture and design
- Demonstrate how data is gathered and aggregated
- Explain standard reports used in PA for LSF
- Demonstrate how to collect custom data or add to ETL processes
- Troubleshoot reports
- Create custom workbooks in Platform Analytics
TopicsThe best for you
- Platform Analytics introduction
- Introduction to IBM Platform reporting
- IBM Platform Analytics raw and RPT tables
- RPT table descriptions
- Data discovery with IBM Analytics reporting
- IBM Platform Analytics Designer
- Analytics workbooks and Geo mapping
- Basic business mappings
- Advanced static business mappings
- Dynamic business mappings
- Guaranteed resource pools
- Strategies for data collection
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
IBM Platform Analytics Admin for LSF course.
AudienceWho should attend
The audience for this course is the Platform Analytics end users who would like to understand or optimize the reporting capability of the application.