IBM Security Directory Server FundamentalsSecurity
DescriptionWhat we offer
IBM Security Directory Server is a powerful enterprise directory for corporate intranets and the Internet. IBM Security Directory Server is built to serve as the identity data foundation for rapid development and deployment of Web applications, security, and identity management initiatives. It includes strong management, replication, and security features.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Define LDAP and discuss concepts regarding LDAP standards
- Manage directory entries and search the directory; explain the purpose of the directory schema
- Define the security features of IBM Security Directory Server
- Define the replication features of IBM Security Directory Server
- Define the performance features of IBM Security Directory Server
- Define problem determination facilities
TopicsThe best for you
- Concepts and managing directory data
- Distributed directories
- Problem determination
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
AudienceWho should attend
This basic course teaches the topics, concepts, and functions to educate a person that is taking the position of an IBM Security Directory Server (LDAP) Administrator.