IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Architectural OverviewIndustry Solutions
DescriptionWhat we offer
This 1-day webcast provides you with an overview of the Sterling B2B Integrator, the Sterling B2B Integrator architecture and the business process concepts in Sterling B2B Integrator. The course also provides information on clustering and the different architectural configurations. It will enable you to understand the basic components of a business process and the role of a business process in your business. The course also discusses mapping the paths in the business solution and architecting a solution.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Understand business process architecture
- Recognize the different system configurations for Sterling B2B Integrator
- Discuss the different flow options available to a business process
TopicsThe best for you
- What is Sterling B2B Integrator?
- System Architecture Overview
- Business Processes
- Business Process Flow
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should have:
- Sterling B2B Integrator Fundamentals
AudienceWho should attend
This basic course is designed to introduce the IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator and its methodologies to enable developers to begin architecting solutions.