IBM Sterling B2B Integrator FundamentalsBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
This 5-day instructor-led course provides you with a detailed examination of Sterling B2B Integrator, which provides end-to-end enterprise integration server for dynamic real-time and near-real time business collaboration and commerce automation.
This course teaches you techniques, tools and recommended practices that can be used to run a business process, create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler, explain how to create a service configuration, explain how to track an executable business process, and discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Run a business process.
- Create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler.
- Explain how to create a service configuration.
- Explain how to track an executable business process.
- Discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator.
TopicsThe best for you
Please refer to course overview for description information.
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should have the following foundation knowledge in:
- J2EE Framework and N-Tiered Architectures
- Database schemas and related concepts
- SQL Scripting
- Sterling B2B Integrator Basics
You should have specialty or advanced Sterling B2B Integrator knowledge in:
- EDI Processing
- AS2 Implementation
- Secure Transports
- Web Services
- Trading Partner Management
- JSP Development
AudienceWho should attend
This course is designed for EDI End Users, Connect: End Users, Web Developers, as well as System Administrators.