IBM Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler - Advanced ConceptsBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
This 3-day instructor-led course provides you with an in-depth knowledge of Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler and advanced usage of Properties and Rules. It enables you (item and pricing administrators) to configure and maintain Models, which are used by the end users (customers) to configure items of their choice.
This course teaches you the techniques, tools, and recommended practices that can be used to create Model Groups, Models, Option Classes, Option Items, and Option Class Groups. It also helps you create Properties and Rules that are associated with the Models to enable the customers to pick the correct items when building items of their choice.
In addition to the advanced concepts, this course provides hands-on and demonstration exercises along with the informational content. The hands-on exercises enable you to practice certain tasks on the system while the demo exercises help to reinforce the concepts you learned.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Review the Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler Basics.
- Discuss various planning considerations for Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler.
- Explain the advanced concepts of Properties and Rules.
- Describe the User Interface Extensions.
- Discuss some of the troubleshooting techniques.
TopicsThe best for you
- Course Overview
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting
- Lesson 2: Advanced Properties
- Lesson 3: Advanced Rules
- Lesson 4: Custom UI Control and Function Handlers
- Lesson 5: Planning Considerations
- Lesson 6: Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler Components
- Lesson 7: User Interface Extensions
- Course Wrap up
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You must have completed:
- Item and Pricing Configurations Instructor-Led course
- Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler Basics Instructor-Led Course
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate course is designed for the Item and Pricing Administrators to plan and create various Models in the most efficient manner.