This 3-day instructor-led course provides the skills necessary to use and manage IBM® Sterling Connect:Direct® V4.7.0 in the Windows environment. This course is valuable for end-users and application programmers intending to use Sterling Connect:Direct®. It is also valuable to systems administrators, operators, production control personnel, help desk staff, and support personnel responsible for Sterling Connect:Direct® operations.p> p>This course explains the Windows environment for Sterling Connect:Direct, installation and configuration procedures, process language, and interfaces. The students will also learn the components of different user interfaces of Sterling Connect:Direct and troubleshooting methods.
This intermediate course is designed for:
- Systems administrators
- Production control personnel
- Help desk staff
- Support personnel responsible for Sterling Connect:Direct operations.
You should have:
- Awareness of File Transfer protocol (FTP) a/strong>d Managed File Transfer (MFT) functionality.
Course Overviewp>UNIT 1. INTRODUCTION AND INSTALLATIO/strong>
- Lesson 1. Overview of Connect:Direct
- Lesson 2. Architecture of Connect:Direct
- Lesson 3. Installation of Connect:Direct
- Lesson 1. Process Language
- Lesson 2. Process Monitor – TCQ
- Lesson 3. Audit Trail – Statistics
- Lesson 4. Command Line Interface
- Lesson 5. Client Utilities
- Lesson 1. Connect:Direct Browser User Interface
- Lesson 2. Connect:Direct Software Developers Kit – SDK
- Lesson 3. Connect:Direct File Agent Configuratio/li>
- Lesson 4. Process Data Flow
- Lesson 1. Performance and Tuning
- Lesson 2. Diagnostic Tools and Procedures
- Lesson 3. UDT for Connect:Direct