IBM Sterling Warehouse Management System - Configuring a WMS SolutionIndustry Solutions
DescriptionWhat we offer
The Configuring a WMS Solution course introduces learners to the basic configurations required to implement a IBM® Sterling Warehouse Management Solution. Learners will define supply chain elements, such as organization hierarchy, warehouse layouts, security models, and inbound and outbound processes, to create a Sterling WMS solution.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Define the organization hierarchy, process model, and security model of a warehouse.
- Configure the node infrastructure.
- Configure product attributes.
- Configure the process, tasks, and transactions for:
- An inbound order
- An Outbound order
- A Return order
- Value Added Services
- Integrate Sterling Multi-Channel Fulfillment with third party hosts, MHEs, and TMSs.
- Configure the Sterling Multi-Channel Fulfillment print infrastructure.
TopicsThe best for you
- Course Overview
- WMS Concepts
- Modeling Participants
- Managing Security and Access
- Defining the Warehouse Layout
- Configuring Product Attributes
- Configuring Inventory
- Task Management Framework
- Inbound Shipment Planning and Receipt Process Transactions
- Inbound Execution: Configuring Receiving Transactions
- Inbound Execution: Configuring Putaway
- Configuring Counts
- Managing Outbound Shipments
- Configuring Picking
- Configuring Packing
- Configuring Value Added Services
- Configuring the Return Process
- Configuring the Productivity Framework
- Reviewing Integration and Prints
- Course Wrap Up
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should have:
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management
- Ability to navigate within Windows NT and UNIX operating systems and familiarity with relational database concepts
AudienceWho should attend
This basic course is designed for the application Implementation Team, Functional Consultant/Designer, and Warehouse Analyst/Super User.