IBM Sterling XML EssentialsIndustry Solutions
DescriptionWhat we offer
The XML Essentials WebCast course is a half-day course that introduces you to the eXtensible Markup Lanuage (XML) and how it is used for document exchange. You will learn about the XML structure, XML applications, and the benefits of using XML for application integration.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Describe the eXtensible Markup Lanuage (XML) structure, capabilities, XML parsers, and style sheets
- Create XML documents
- Read and write document type definitions (DTD)
- Explain how XML and Electronic Data Interchange work together to transmits data between trading partners
TopicsThe best for you
- Introduction to eXtensible Markup Language
- XML Documents, Elements, Declarations, and Attributes
- Document Type Definitions (DTDs)
- Applying XML Items to a DTD
- Schemas and Namespaces
- eXtensible Linking Language
- Style Sheets
- XML and EDI
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
There are no prerequisites for this course.
AudienceWho should attend
This basic course is for End User new to XML.