IBM Tealeaf 9.0 FundamentalsIBM Analytics
DescriptionWhat we offer
IBM® Tealeaf® 9.0 is a suite of customer experience management solutions which analyze visitor interactions on websites and mobile devices to help organizations deliver an optimal digital experience.
In order to successfully implement IBM Tealeaf, all stakeholders must have a good understanding of IBM Tealeaf’s core use cases, functionalities, and its potential for their business. This course enables users to identify their immediate and long term goals for IBM Tealeaf usage and assign the appropriate resources to the adoption effort.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
This overview begins with a demonstration of the most common use cases of IBM Tealeaf: metrics awareness and issue discovery. Then, after a brief introduction to the IBM Tealeaf product line and how it works, participants practice using Report Builder, which makes ad-hoc reports easy to create, and the Search and Replay tools which enable visibility into the online customer experience. Users will learn how to use Search and Replay to calculate the business impact analysis of website issues. Finally, a description of the IBM Tealeaf Maturity Model reviews the uses and resources companies typically adopt as they gain familiarity with IBM Tealeaf and learn to derive more value from it.
By the end of this course, students will understand the benefits of IBM Tealeaf: providing real_time awareness of key metrics, and enabling the discovery of customer experience issues. These goals will be accomplished by:
- Identify the common uses for IBM Tealeaf and their benefits.
- Demonstrate searching for and replaying sessions to discover and analyze visitor experience issues.
- Describe building of reports to monitor issues and key metrics.
- Relate to the maturity model of IBM Tealeaf.
TopicsThe best for you
- Course Overview
- Unit 1: Introduction to IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience
- Unit 2: Find and Replay Customer Sessions
- Unit 3: Monitor Customer Experience
- Unit 4: Putting IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience into Action
- Course Wrap Up
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
There are no prerequisites for this course.
AudienceWho should attend
This basic course is for anyone whose job responsibility includes managing IBM Tealeaf deployment, support, usage, or who is interested in learning more about IBM Tealeaf.