IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience on Cloud FundamentalsBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
IBM® Tealeaf® Customer Experience on Cloud is a software as a service (SaaS)-based analytics solution for native mobile and mobile web applications. It helps you understand and improve the overall user experience by analyzing behavioral problems from large and complex data sets online and on mobile devices.
To start working with Tealeaf on Cloud, you must have a good understanding of IBM Tealeaf on Cloud?s core use cases, functionalities, and its potential for their business. Those who complete this course will have the knowledge to build, analyze, and export report data in IBM Tealeaf on Cloud, as well as the skills required to search for customers and build customized Workspaces for key business leaders.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Understand how IBM Tealeaf on Cloud works
- Search for customers and analyze struggle using the Session Timeline
- Analyze data using out-of-the-box and customized Session List Views
- Perform a business impact analysis
- Replay sessions to find elements that inhibit conversion
- Build reports to analyze customer experience issues
- Schedule and export report to key business stakeholders
- Understand the basics of IBM Tealeaf on Cloud administration
TopicsThe best for you
- Course Overview
- Unit 1: Introduction
- Unit 2: Search and Replay
- Unit 3: Reports
- Unit 4: User Management
- Unit 5: Tealeaf on Cloud in Action
- Course Wrap Up
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
AudienceWho should attend
This basic course is for anyone whose job responsibility includes managing IBM Tealeaf on Cloud deployment, support, usage, or who is interested in learning more about IBM Tealeaf.