IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator 7.1.1 Administration and DeploymentSecurity
DescriptionWhat we offer
This 3-day course includes basic concepts and constructs used in a Tivoli Directory Integrator 7.1 solution, its deployment, and monitoring. You learn how to use the Configuration Editor, Administration and Monitoring Console, and Action Manager.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Write and deploy integration solutions using IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator version 7.1.1.
TopicsThe best for you
- Unit 1: Directories and directory integration
- Unit 2: IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator components
- Unit 3: Installation
- Unit 4: AssembyLines and connectors
- Unit 5: Parsers and function components
- Unit 6: Running AssemblyLines
- Unit 7: Problems and solutions
- Unit 8: Scripts and hooks
- Unit 9: Advanced AssemblyLines
- Unit 10: Real-time integration
- Unit 11: Building integration solutions
- Unit 12: Change detection
- Unit 13: Security
- Unit 14: More AssemblyLine features
- Unit 15: Maintaining integration solutions
- Appendix A: Integrating with Tivoli Directory Integrator
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
There are no prerequisites for this course.
AudienceWho should attend
This basic course is intended for IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator 7.1 solution developers, deployers, system administrators who are responsible for the development, deployment, and administration IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator solutions.