IBM Tivoli Monitoring products monitor the performance and availability of operating systems and applications. In this course you learn about the Tivoli Monitoring architecture and how to navigate the Tivoli Enterprise Portal. You also learn how to manage situation events, visualize real-time and historical data, manage user authorities, and publish monitoring workspaces.
This basic course is for users and administrators of all Tivoli Monitoring products that use the Tivoli Enterprise Portal as the user interface.
You should have:
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Working knowledge of an Internet browser
- Introduction and overview
- Using and navigating the Tivoli Enterprise Portal
- Managing Tivoli Monitoring components
- Monitoring your enterprise
- Situation event management
- Visualizing monitoring data
- Introduction to Dashboard Application Services Hub
- Historical data collectio/li>
- Managing user security and publishing workspaces