Impromptu AdministrationBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
Series 7 Versions 3 and 4 Impromptu Administration is a two-day instructor-led course that provides new Impromptu administrators with the skills they need to plan, implement, deploy, and maintain an Impromptu application for users with a variety of reporting requirements. Following a typical application development project lifecycle, you'll learn how to design and build an Impromptu application for a sample user group within an organization. The course takes you through the planning process, from identifying your users, their data requirements, and the available data, to the actual creation of the application in Impromptu.
**This course available in both English and French.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
Please refer to the course overview and topics for objectives.
TopicsThe best for you
- Fulfill the role of Impromptu administrator
- Understand the planning process
- Use the 14-step project life cycle
- Use the data and the catalog
- Work with joins
- Work with folders
- Build user profiles
- Optimize performance
- Enable user-defined functions
- Deploy and maintain the system
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
- Impromptu Report Building course
- Thorough working knowledge of both Impromptu and Windows
- Understanding of database design and Structured Query Language (SQL) (recommended)
AudienceWho should attend
This course is intended for anyone who needs to set up and manage Impromptu catalogs. Experienced Impromptu users who want to upgrade their Impromptu skills to include administrative capabilities.