Introduction to IBM Security Federated Directory ServicesSecurity
DescriptionWhat we offer
In this course you learn how to use IBM Security Federated Directory Services. The course combines both class lectures and hands-on lab work so that you can learn how to use the product to integrate IBM Security Directory Server and IBM Security Directory Integrator into a federated directory repository.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Describe the IBM Security Federated Directory Services
- Describe the components
- Describe Pass-through Authenticaton for Federated Directory Services
- Describe Write-back Attributes for Federated Directory Services
TopicsThe best for you
- Unit 1 Introduction
- Unit 2 Components
- Unit 3 Pass-through Authentication
- Unit 4 Write-back Attributes
- Unit 5 Advanced Topics
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should ensure that you have experience with IBM Security Directory Server and IBM Security Directory Integrator.
AudienceWho should attend
This basic course is designed for LDAP Administrators, who want to learn more about Federated Directory Services.