Our comprehensive four day training course will provide you with the skills you’ll need to quickly performance tune your Java applications. Topics covered include tooling, methodology, architecture, best practices, benchmarking, and memory management.
- Java Developers
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Java EE Developers
- Be familiar with OOP concepts.
- Be familiar with design patterns (at least at a fundamental level).
- Have knowledge of web and application servers.
- Java - detailed description.
- Performance, GC, memory.
- Multicore Paradigm.
- Design patterns.
- Thread Management Concerns.
- Debugging Java.
- Improving code - DI, IoC, AOP.
- JBoss Web Server.
- Security Aspects.
- Datasources and Transactions.