This is a one-day course that teaches the foundations of great leadership. It presents the essential characteristics of great leaders and what they do differently, how they use inspiration and motivation to introduce change and create impressive teams. As you can’t lead others before being able to lead yourself, it also gives a model for effective time management and getting things done.
- The leadership course is aimed at team leaders, Scrum Masters and all managers responsible for a team’ performance. The concepts discussed are equally applicable to all team members because, as the course will teach, leadership is everybodys job.
- The participants should have at least one year of working experience.
- What characterizes great leaders?
- Leading yourself: master personal productivity.
- Building a balanced team.
- Growing team members with coaching.
- Adaptive planning and estimating.
- Giving and receiving feedback.
- Do more using delegation.
- How to cause change.
- Kaizen: continuous improvement.
- Practical plan for studies principles.