Less PrinciplesAgile & Lean
DescriptionWhat we offer
Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling Agile development to multiple teams. LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism and cross-functional self-managing teams. And LeSS provides a framework for applying that at scale. It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Understand and focus on the LeSS Overview, the LeSS Principles and organizational aspects
- Learn to manage the product development with Definition of Done, role of the Product Owner and how (line) managements role changes in LeSS
- Learn how the different teams coordinate their work, how LeSS is adopted in organizations and the role of the ScrumMaster
TopicsThe best for you
- Scrum, LeSS and LeSS Huge Overview
- LeSS Principles
- Organizing around Customer Value and Feature Teams
- What is your product?
- Definition of Done and its impacts
- Feature Team Adoption Map
- Product Owner and Product Backlog
- Role of Management
- Organizational impacts and typical LeSS organizational structure
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective
- Consideration on technical practices when scaling
- Integration & Coordination
- Adopting LeSS in your organization
- Case Study: Nokia Networks two LeSS Huge adoptions
- ScrumMaster role within LeSS
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
- Basic Scrum knowledge is expected and can be achieved by attending a Certified ScrumMaster or a Professional ScrumMaster course, or thoroughly reading Scrum introduction material such as the Scrum Primer and practicing Scrum.
AudienceWho should attend
- Persons involved in a LeSS effort, or persons that have basic Scrum knowledge and/or experience.
- Location ensured
- Coffee breaks
- Lunch included
- Computers provided
* EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: The discount is applied if the registration is made 45 days before the sessions starts
** VOLUME DISCOUNT: The discount is applied if minimum 3 people from same company are registered to session and varies from 5% to 15%