Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling Agile development to multiple teams. LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism and cross-functional self-managing teams. And LeSS provides a framework for applying that at scale. It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
- Persons involved in a Less effort, or persons that have basic Scrum knowledge and/or experience.
- Scrum, LeSS and LeSS Huge Overview.
- LeSS Principles.
- Organizing around Customer Value and Feature Teams.
- What is your product?
- Definition of Done and it's impacts.
- Feature Team Adoption Map.
- Product Owner and Product Backlog.
- Role of Management.
- Organizational impacts and typical LeSS organizational structure.
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective.
- Consideration on technical practices when scaling.
- Integration & Coordination.
- Adopting LeSS in your organization.
- Case Study: Nokia Networks two LeSS Huge adoptions.
- ScrumMaster role within LeSS.