Market Segmentation Using IBM SPSS Statistics - ILTBusiness Management
DescriptionWhat we offer
In this one-day course you will focus on the statistical techniques most often used to support market segmentation. The course emphasizes the practical issues of setting up, running and interpreting the results of market segmentation analysis.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
Please refer to course overview for description information.
TopicsThe best for you
- Segmentation and Classification Methods
- Cluster Analysis: Principles
- Cluster Analysis: Practice
- Factor Analysis
- Decision Trees
- Decision Trees II: Chaid Analysis
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should have:
- On the job experience with SPSS for Windows or completion of the Windows Basic and/or Intermediate courses.
- Basic statistical knowledge or at least one college level course in statistics is helpful.
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate course is for anyone who has worked with SPSS for Windows and is interested in knowing more about the appropriate procedures for market segmentation.