Oracle Weblogic 12 C Server Performance Tuning WorkshopSoftware Administration
* the price doesn't contain VAT taxes
DescriptionWhat we offer
This Oracle WebLogic Server: Performance Tuning Workshop teaches you how to monitor the effects of a running Oracle WebLogic Server application on the overall system.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Configure a work manager for an application.
- Monitor and tune Java EE applications.
- Use a standard tuning methodology.
- Tune an operating system to support WebLogic.
- Monitor and tune JVM performance.
- Monitor and tune server performance.
- Monitor and tune cluster performance.
- Monitor and tune JDBC services.
- Monitor and tune a persistent store.
TopicsThe best for you
- Tuning and performance measurement definition
- Scalability Law,Paralellism, Contention
- Working queues, performance elements
- Load balancing
- Performance testing
- Java JMV Tuning And Profiling
- Java Mission Control
- Java Flight recorder
- Memory tuning hints
- Java Garbage collection theory and hints
- Http Session tuning
- J2EE Persistence tuning
- prepared statement
- XML/JSON processing tuning
- WebLogic tuning relevant components
- Weblogic domains
- Weblogic clusters
- Weblogic work managers
- Top tuning recomandations and best practices
- Using docker to setup a development environment for weblogic testing and tuning
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
- Adequate knowledge of administering Oracle WebLogic Server
- Basic knowledge of Java programming
AudienceWho should attend
- Project Manager
- Web Administrator
- System Integrator
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- SOA Architect
- Java EE Developers