Process Implementation II with IBM Business Process Manager V7.5.1Software Development
DescriptionWhat we offer
In this 3-day, instructor-led course, you will learn proven methods for architecting, designing, and building a complex process solution with IBM Business Process Manager V7.5.1.
The course focuses on the Standard configuration of IBM Business Process Manager, and starts with an overview of how to design a process application. Throughout the course, you will develop a process application that enhances the function, usability, performance, and maintainability of business processes. This process application incorporates rich user interactivity without sacrificing user response time. You will also learn how to integrate disparate systems and data sources.
The course also covers how to extend process visibility beyond direct process participants. Process visibility is extended to managers and executives by including reports that expose real-time productivity and historical performance trends.
The lab environment for this course uses the Windows platform.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Design an IBM Business Process Manager data architecture for a process application with complex business data and a system of record
- Model all decision authority for a process and employ complex logic for task routing and assignments
- Construct complex task and process task-to-task interaction controls
- Identify and solve common issues with real-world integrations
- Create rich user interfaces for the IBM Business Process Manager application without introducing adverse performance impacts
- Design and create reports and scoreboards to provide process visibility for multiple stakeholders and users across the organization
TopicsThe best for you
- Course introduction
- Architecting complex process applications: Data and system architecture
- Advanced routing
- Managing complex task and process interactions
- Integrating with external systems
- Building stylish, high-performing user interfaces
- Visibility through dashboards and reports
- Course summary
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
You should complete:
- IBM Business Process Manager Level 1 Modeling and Implementation training, which includes building and deploying a minimum of one IBM Business Process Manager process application.
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate course is for process application developers who have IBM Business Process Manager Level 1 implementation experience. The course is also relevant for other project team members who are involved in the design, architecture, and building of complex process applications.