QC Mobile Application TestingQuality Control
DescriptionWhat we offer
This course provides an introduction to the complexities of mobile application testing and delivers testing skills that participants can immediately apply back on the job. Using a real-world case study, you will encounter issues, decisions, and testing experiences comparable to those in your own work environment.
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- Understand what makes mobile application testing different from standard software testing
- Learn some of the underlying technologies behind mobile devices and how testing is affected
- Explore the different types of mobile applications and how to test for each
- Get hands on experience with different mobile testing tooling
- Discover how mobile applications work and different techniques for testing them
TopicsThe best for you
Introduction to Mobile Testing
- What is Mobile Testing?
- Why is Mobile Testing Important?
- What Do You Need to Know to Be a Good Mobile Tester?
- obile Application SDLC
Mobile Application Types
- Mobile Web
- Native Apps
- Developer Tools
Unique Mobile Testing Considerations
Mobile Test Strategy and Planning
Mobile Testing Tools
- Cloud Emulators
- Remote Data Access
- Physical Device
Mobile Testing Scoping
Mobile Testing Techniques
- Exploratory testing
- Service/API Testing
- Device Access
- Security Testing
- Back-end Testing
- Internationalization and Localization Testing
- Test Automation
- Network Testing
- Performance Testing
- Submission Guidelines Testing
- Compatibility Testing
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
- A background of basic software testing principles is required also a working knowledge of system testing and quality assurance fundamentals is assumed, but no specific technical background is required.
AudienceWho should attend
- This introductory course is appropriate for both novice and experienced software testers who are new to mobile application testing. Technical support, business analysts, and test managers may also find this course helpful.