Reporting with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8Software Development
DescriptionWhat we offer
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click, Administration of IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5 (WB812G).
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course, Reporting with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8 (ZB806G).
This 2-day, instructor-led course teaches proven methods for developing reports and scoreboards from process performance data in IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.
IBM Business Process Manager is a comprehensive BPM product that can provide you with the necessary visibility and insight to effectively manage the business processes of your organization. This course focuses on the Standard configuration of IBM Business Process Manager.
The course begins by describing various process and business data perspectives and uses. You learn how to set up tracking points, tracking groups, and timing intervals to focus on specific business data that provide process owners with visibility for process tasks. Process visibility is extended to managers and executives by including reports that show real-time productivity and historical performance trends. You also learn how to retrieve data from the Performance Data Warehouse in IBM Business Process Manager to capture performance information.
In hands-on exercises throughout the course, you develop reports that are based on process performance data.
The lab environment for this course uses the Windows operating system.
For information about other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education website:
ObjectivesWhat you learn
- List and describe the four views of process and business data
- Create tracking points, tracking groups, and timing intervals for a business process definition
- Create IBM Business Process Manager reports, ad hoc reports, and scoreboards to provide process visibility for multiple stakeholders and users across the organization
- Design and create advanced custom reports and dashboards by using IBM Business Process Manager coaches and coach views
TopicsThe best for you
- Course introduction
- Data perspectives and use
- Tracking data in IBM Business Process Manager
- Exercise: Creating tracking groups in a business process definition
- Reports and scoreboards
- Exercise: Creating an ad hoc report
- Exercise: Creating a custom report
- Advanced custom reports
- Exercise: Creating a coach custom report with coach views
- Course summary
PrerequisitesWhat should you know
- Successfully complete course Modeling and Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager V8 (WB802G).
- Build and deploy at least one IBM Business Process Manager process application release into production.
AudienceWho should attend
This intermediate course is designed for process application developers who have experience with implementing IBM Business Process Manager V8. The course is also relevant for other project team members who are involved in the design, architecture, and building of complex process applications.