- Writing User Stories training course teaches students to create User Stories as a means of tracking project requirements. In addition, attendees learn to decompose User Stories, groom the product backlog, and estimate the timing of deliverables using relative sizing.
- It is recommended that participants have experience working on Agile teams or have prior Agile training. However, we would be delighted to tailor it to any level of prior experience.
- Agile Review
- Scrum Review
- Lean/Agile Requirements
- Story Mapping
- Telling Stories - The Card, Conversation, Confirmatio/li>
- Story Splitting
- The Product Backlog Refinement Meeting
- The Requirements/Story Workshop
- Putting it all to Practice