Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration training covers the full range of introductory system administration tasks on Oracle Solaris 11. The topics covered range from installing the operating system on a single system, to monitoring and basic troubleshooting.
Enable you to perform basic Oracle Solaris 11 system administration tasks
Provide numerous and meaningful practice opportunities
Present tasks that cover the full spectrum of system administrative responsibilities:
○ OS Installation
○ Package management
○ Network, data storage, zones, and user administration
○ Services and process management
○ System monitoring and troubleshooting
Be familiar with server architecture
Have basic knowledge of operating systems in general
Know how to use a text editor (such as vi)
● Installing Solaris 11 Using an Interactive Installer
○ Planning for an Oracle Solaris 11 OS Installation
○ Installing Oracle Solaris 11 Using an Interactive Installer
○ Verifying the Operating System Installation
● Updating and Managing Software Packages
○ Planning for an Oracle Solaris 11 OS Software Update
○ Updating the Oracle Solaris 11 OS Using IPS
○ Administering Boot Environments
● Administering Services
○ Administering SMF Services
○ Booting and Shutting Down a System
● Setting Up and Administering Data Storage
○ Planning for Data Storage Management
○ Managing ZFS Storage Pools
○ Managing ZFS File Systems
○ Using ZFS Snapshots and Clones
● Administering Oracle Solaris Zones
○ Planning for Oracle Solaris Zones
○ Determining an Oracle Solaris Zone Configuration
● Administering a Physical Network
○ Planning for Network Management
○ Determining Datalink Availability
○ Configuring a Network Interface
○ Administering a Network Interface
○ Verifying Network Operation
● Setting Up and Administering User Accounts
○ Planning for User Administration
○ Setting Up and Maintaining User Accounts
○ Managing User Initialization Files
○ Configuring User Shells and User Disk Quotas
● Controlling Access to Systems and Files
○ Planning for System and File Access Control
○ Controlling Access to Systems
○ Controlling Access to Files
○ Configuring and Using Secure Shell
○ Managing System Processes and Scheduling System Tasks
We created a personalized delivery strategy by offering blended learning
Find a bunch of people who are on the same page with you.
Engaging platform with gamification for collaboration and friendly competition.
Interactive online trainings and live webinars available.
A special learning environment can boost learning efficiency.
Available anywhere and anytime, on your phone, computer or tablet.
That’s up to you. We offer you an efficient learning environment and you can use it according to your needs: either online or offline. Nobody knows better than you and your team what you need, so we do not imposed some predefined criteria, we adapt to yours.
Yes. We offer training consultancy and we establish the most appropriate courses according to the specific needs and business objectives of your company.